Tuesday 28 June 2016

GNG Review - Good Support and Care

Thank you GNG for all the support and care. It's always good to know someone out there truly cares. I was involved in an accident sometime last year. A drunk driver ran into my car at a traffic light. Before I could pull myself together and get out of the car, the driver drove off. Luckily for me I was able to get the plate number. At the time I was terrified because I didn't have much cash and didn't get insurance details of the driver. I put a call across to GNG and the customer representative helped calm my nerves a bit.


Filing for a claim wasn't as stressful as I had imagined. The staff adjuster explained everything in details on why eat information was needed. They were able to identify the driver later on but GNG paid fully for my car damages. For a student heavily in debt at that time, it was a great relief for me. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment