Tuesday 5 July 2016

Insurance Company - GNG review

Toward the end of last year I left my previous employer who actually provided a good health insurance for me. The most painful part of it all was me thinking I would never be able to afford the entire coverage on my own. This also doesn’t put into perspective the fear of undergoing through a very stressful process. Luckily for me, I had a car insurance policy with the Greater National Group. In my confused state I reached out to them to see if they could help me with the entire process.


The guys at GNG took away all of my worries and fears. I never knew filling of such forms could be painless and less stressful than I had imagined. The company offered to cover me privately and the premiums cots far less than I was thinking they would charge. Words would fail me to genuinely appreciate Rob Sinclair and the team for the great work they are doing. It is good to know you guys take joy in putting smiles in the faces of your clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment